Having fun with photography

Charlee Le More gem cushion and Dan300 sorbet range

I finally got around to reading my digital camera's manual that my husband bought me a few years ago and after jumping from website to website I discovered how easy it was to take some great photos. Now full of excitement I rearranged some furniture to give me the space to set up an area for my new photo shoot.

After a few hours and over a hundred shots later I think I pulled it off - I have shared some of my work here for you to have a peek at. 


Velvet Bean cushions

Charlee Le More cushions



Memi Designs

Now I just have to find the time for my second attempt at a photo shoot with the rest of the range. If you have any photography tips please send them my way, every bit of information is useful, I really am a novice.

All the cushions are available at www.cushionspot.com.au 






KC9Q57KG3F5S
Share on :
Having fun with photography
Having fun with photography
Reviewed by malaria
Published :
Rating : 4.5