DIY projects for your home

I am right into DIY ideas for around the home at the moment I seriously cannot get enough of them - so I thought I would get a couple together for you to try your hand at.
 

African Feather Juju Hat Knockoff

  Have you always looked at the African Juju Hat and thought you like one in your home well now you can without the expensive price tag. 
Visit www.songbirdblog.com/2013/10/diy-african-juju-hat/ 
for the instructions on how to complete this wonder.
Good luck!


Tripod Floor Lamp

 I adore this one and I am definitely going to give this one a go my self.
Visit http://sarahmdorseydesigns.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/knocktoberfest-tripod-floor-lamp.html for full instructions

6 great ideas for planters

Anything do with plants is a winner in my eyes - I adore this idea.
Visit http://wehearthome.com/diy-home-6-great-ideas-for-planters/ for full instructions on the above DIY and 5 more great ideas for planters.

Hope you enjoy your DIY projects this weekend 
and look for more inspiration coming soon.
Share on :
DIY projects for your home
DIY projects for your home
Reviewed by malaria
Published :
Rating : 4.5