Blooming roses


I was inspired this morning after reading instructions on how to complete an arrangement of flowers so I grabbed my garden clippers and headed out to the backyard. Luckily for me I have a vast array of roses available on hand after my husband and I completed a major overhaul of the whole backyard. Now it's our paradise with the wonderful aroma of a wide variety of roses.

Following the instructions I selected my blooms and a handful of foliage from some shrubs and managed to pull off this stunning display, so I thought I would share with you the results.

Instruction source: Geelong Advertiser Home Magazine - February 2, 2013

Thought I might add my second attempt on flower arrangements.

 
Share on :
Blooming roses
Blooming roses
Reviewed by malaria
Published :
Rating : 4.5