SECOND CHANCES



1.  Planalto ottoman, $190, from www.velvetbean.com.au; 2. Recycled Bowl Large Blue, $32, from www.onlyjust.com.au; 3. Robusta cushion 50cm x 50cm, $65, from www.cushionsandcovers.com.au; 4. Malabar cushion 65cm x 65cm, $80, from www.cushionsandcovers.com.au; 5.Recycled Wood Hat and Coat Hook , $18, www.home-decor.jn40.com; 6.Recycled Bowl Large Red, $32, from www.onlyjust.com.au ; 7.Recycled Glass, $19.95, www.freedom.com.au; 8. Zander Sideboard, $2900, from www.orsonandblake.com.au
Nowadays you can find so many different ways to recycle but I thought I would give you a small taste of some of my favourite finds.
Look out for our next installment as I bring you
a new post each week showcasing unique products for your home.
 
Visit our website at www.cushionspot.com.au
Join us on facebook at www.facebook.com/cushionspot
 
Tell us which is your favourite product or if you have a product you would like to include in our style files just contact me. I give no guarantee that it will be included. 
Email: cushionspot@gmail.com

Share on :
SECOND CHANCES
SECOND CHANCES
Reviewed by malaria
Published :
Rating : 4.5