Old suitcases made my day


My husband has introduced me to the wonderful world of garage sales,
and what fun I am having. Today I found these fantastic old suitcases which
have now got a new place in our home, now I just need to find an
amazing coffee table and stools for the kitchen. I will keep up
my search as I am sure that one day I will find exactly the right thing.
I certainly recommend the effort.

Old suitcases saved from a garage sale, pictured with our IDCreations charcoal Laila pouffe,
also available in red and natural for $75 at www.cushionspot.com.au
 I would love to hear about your favourite discovery at a garage sales or alike.

I was very fortunate that after posting my little story that I managed to
receive another suitcase from my mother-in-law and I just love it. See below...



Share on :
Old suitcases made my day
Old suitcases made my day
Reviewed by malaria
Published :
Rating : 4.5