Styling lessons - take #2

Photography and styling attempt number two
I finally got my camera out again this weekend and decided to try my hand at styling my photography. There were many missed shots let me tell you but I think I managed to pull it off. I'm only half way through what I need to do but I thought I would share my weekend's work with you and get your ideas before I completed the job.

IDC Sprigs cushions, $44, from www.cushionspot.com.au
Charlee le More aqua gem cushion, $80, and Driftwood Haze, $70, www.cushionspot.com.au

Emiti Design flame pea cushion, $100, www.cushionspot.com.au
IDC Mornington cushion, $38, and Robusta, $65, www.cushionspot.com.au
IDCreations Terra Nova, $28, www.cushionspot.com.au
 Hope you enjoyed my photography and I am more than happy to hear any photography tips to improve.

Share on :
Styling lessons - take #2
Styling lessons - take #2
Reviewed by malaria
Published :
Rating : 4.5